2012/01/19

Hungary, my country

I am not willing to convince you by using pure sales-talk that Hungary is the most beautiful country in the world. Neither do I state Budapest is the most amazing city on the planet for everybody. But one thing I know: This country is very much worth a visit.



The following thougths are on my heart now.
I love my country and I love my city.
I love them, because I was born and raised here. 
I love Hungary, because I know and understand all the struggles Hungary has gone through.
I love how the sun slowly rises over the eastern plains, bathing Pest in soft pastel hues.
I love the Hungarians for their hearts.

The world is full of places worth to visit. But how can raise exactly Budapest – a city of impressive history and of beautiful sites – your attention? I know many reasons, but I don’t know which one is going to catch your heart.

The impressive history?
The capital with one of the finest panoramas in the world?The awesome architectural heritage?

The great bath houses?
The beautiful people?
The vibrant cultural life?
The dishes full of character?
The quality wines?
The emotional musical heritage and fascinating gypsy music?
Your ancestry?
Your need for visiting a place which is not among places everybody in the world goes to?(like London, Paris, Rome…etc)
Your curiosity?

Would you come to Budapest for various reasons, we at MypersonalBudapest will make sure you will get the travel experience you are looking for. Our private Budapest tours were designed for the intellectually curious travelers who would like to experience what's beyond the surface here in Budapest and Hungary.
One more information about us: MypersonalBudapest’s heart beats especially for the unique places and activities (away from mass tourism) the guidebooks don't talk about.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése